Monday 4 February 2019

Monday 4 February - Fonte do Penedo/Alcaria

Where's Bertie? He's still at the commercial Aire that sits between Fonte do Penedo and Alcaria.
Weather: Wall-to-wall sunshine, with cool nights (we found ice on a puddle in a sheltered spot today!), but with afternoon temperatures getting into the teens. The wind has now dropped to almost nothing.

There's not a lot to report, but I thought I'd just pop my head in to say that we're still here!

We're still enjoying sitting in this elevated spot, overlooking miles upon miles of undulating green surroundings. Yesterday's activities were mainly running with a bit of walking just to stretch the legs in the afternoon. Today's main activity has been walking. I've penned a few words about those outings on t'other blog, but I'll reproduce the same photos below:





No comments:

Post a Comment