I posted a new video on YouTube last weekend, giving a full tour of Erica now that she's as good as finished (really must buy some flooring...). You'll find it here:
By way of a reminder, at the beginning of August we took delivery of Erica, nearly two weeks after we bought her, and having never seen her before. At the time she looked like this:
A few days later and we had her stripped back to this state:
Then the real work began, and continued on until October, when she came to look like this:
Not exactly like that because until a few minutes before I took this snap this afternoon she had three matching sets of curtains and one odd-one-out set. Today I took the odd set apart and remade it, using up every last scrap of the cream fabric and almost all of my black-out material off-cuts.
There are still a few things that we will do to Erica in due course, aside from fitting some flooring, such as tinting her windows (or having them tinted, or most likely tinting her windows badly, ripping it back off then having them redone professionally), fitting some rain deflectors to her front windows, and re-upholstering the sofa and the head-bumpers, but they're all nice-to-haves, rather than necessities, so I'm in no great rush.