Monday 1 July 2024

And We're Back in the Room...

1 July 2024

There has been rather a hiatus in posting on this blog.

I wrote a few posts back in January, whilst we were away for a weekend at Chatsworth. For reasons that I don't now recall, I didn't publish them and they lay forgotten on my laptop's hard drive.

The next time I wrote a post was in April, at which point I came to realise that the January posts hadn't been published. I went to rectify that, only to find that they were still on the same laptop hard drive. The problem was that in the intervening period I'd got a new laptop, and I was now in Scotland, some several hundred miles away from where that computer. I held the publication of the April post until we got home, but for absolutely no good reason I still didn't get around to posting them. 

So now here we are in July, and I'm about to travel back in time to January....

1 comment:

  1. Ah, all is well. Looking forward to time this weekend to catch up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete