Thursday 13 August 2020

Project Erica: Part 3 - Two days of not achieving very much!

In the two days following the initial strip I removed the driver's seat (and put it back!), fiddled with a dodgy door handle and revealed some wiring. The video coverage of those two days is lacking (both in quantity and in interest value), but I've uploaded it for anyone who does want to view. I managed to get two days down to just over 4 minutes long (and that includes a little interlude in Bertie). 

 

As well as the interlude to give Bertie a bit of love and attention (if you can call drilling holes in him 'love'!), I'm sure there must have been other things that took up my time over those two days, one of which was probably spending far too many hours failing to make decisions about buying stuff - that's an issue I'll return to as it's turning out to be incredibly frustrating as well as holding up our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment